Ceci est une page optimisée pour les mobiles. Cliquez sur ce texte pour afficher la vraie page.

XL 2019 VLOOKUP doesn't work

Vz25

XLDnaute Nouveau
Hello,

I am required to create VLOOKUP formulas in the second sheet in the attached doc, i tried the following: =VLOOKUP(B18, Table_1, 9, False) but it doesn't work, i'm not sure what is wrong.. if anyone can give me some pointers regarding this as well as indirect arrays in Sheet 3 i would greatly appreciate it. Many thanks.

Vera

Pièces jointes

• Google+Sheets+exercise.xlsx
    60.1 KB · Affichages: 8

Vz25

XLDnaute Nouveau
Hello, it's the third sheet in attached document. I have really never used it, I don't even know why they are asking for "indirect arrays"..

Pièces jointes

• Google+Sheets+exercise.xlsx
    82.7 KB · Affichages: 1

sylvanu

XLDnaute Barbatruc
Supporter XLD
Sorry, I can't help you on this point, I don't understand the question.
In particular to start with 5570.
If they want an invoice format in D510 of sheet4 ( not in sheet 3 ), 5570 is the begin of the invoice number or an index to found the data ?
Sorry.

Vz25

XLDnaute Nouveau
Thank you anyways. It's a really weird question that I don't understand either. I thought that indirect arrays were supposed to generate some random invoice numbers based on the first invoice number - 5570.

Les cookies sont requis pour utiliser ce site. Vous devez les accepter pour continuer à utiliser le site. En savoir plus…